Monday, October 29, 2007

A 3rd Personality Emerges


This is the darkest side which I had ever experienced in my life. I appreciate criticism, but I DO NOT appreciate criticism laced with sarcasms; unconstructive criticisms. I would have swallowed such things had it been 10 years ago, but wake up world, and especially Fate, I am NOT 10 years ago. I may be benevolent, but no matter how benevolent a volcano is, when it explodes, it really EXPLODES! Enough people, stop the sarcasms, you've already skinned me of all my skin, I shall not take any more criticisms. Enough world, stop prodding me around, I'm already full of holes. And especially Fate, enough of pushing me around, you've already pushed me off the cliff.

I'm falling down the cliff. But will I land splat on the ground? No, no more. Not anymore. Fate can't push me around anymore, I'm already off the cliff. There's no way you can push someone when he's fallen off the cliff. I may have fell off the cliff, but not fallen. I won't fall to the ground. I won't. I won't let myself.

But can a man fly? Fate says so, but Fate can't push me around anymore. Have you forgotten I've fallen off the cliff? I'm halfway from the top of the cliff and the ground below, stuck in midair, feet not on solid rock. But can a man fly?

I will fly. But how can a man fly? Through sheer willpower, not even Fate can stop me...

But is it a man then? Maybe.

Maybe not.

Maybe I'm a legend by then.

No, I'll be more than a legend.


The skin lost to sarcasms shall be replaced with a leather hide, smooth and beautiful yet impervious. My flesh shall be replaced with the sparkles of the diamond, pure and a sight to behold, yet a force not to be trifled with. And from the darkest abyss I shall fly, full with pride and glory, reaching heights not even imaginable by Fate, yet already touched with the darker side of myself. Eternally, I shall be locked in battle within light and dark... the components that cannot live without the other, yet cannot exist together.

Yes, I'll be more than a legend in the history of man.

And I shall remind myself of this dream, from now onwards, forever.

Watch me people, world, and especially Fate, as I become something that is more than a legend.


"Through sheer willpower, not even Fate itself can stop me," NT2000, facing the Twelve Omnipotents of the Guilds, extracted from an unfinished novel written by me.





The Atrum Brachyura made a legend @ here


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn... nobody's leaving any comments on ur blog... haha

Lai-chii flavoured crab said...

haha, I'm just blogging to write stuff only. ^^