Monday, October 15, 2007

THE AFTERMATH

Oh my GOODNESS!!!???!!

Yup, that's what I've been saying (or rather spouting, spewing, spitting, totting, rattling... ect etc...) a lot lately. But why so? Coz... well... I seem to be wasting my all of my free time doing NOTHING!!! Ok, maybe it's not exactly nothing, since it's impossible to do nothing (since doing nothing is STILL doing something right? Coz the something that you're doing right now so happens to be nothing... but I digress... or is it regress? Ungress perhaps?). But... you get the idea. You don't? Well, let me clarify for you then.

It's been 3 days since I've finished yet another continuous assessment (aka CA... but please, don't pronounce it like penang hokkien ok?) last friday. And what did I do right after the exam, right at 12pm after getting back to PGP? Ooooo, I began a computer game marathon. Or specifically, a DOTA marathon. I still remember vaguely (has it been that long? I guess this memory deficiency's caused by lack of sleep...) that I played from 12.30 pm all the way, non-stop, till 9pm, nearly missing my dinner (due to the fact that the canteen closes at 9pm, but lucky lucky me). Then we headed to SRC for the October babies celebration. And guess what did I do right after that, arriving at PGP at 1 am? I continued my DOTA marathon... again. I told myself that I'll limit myself till 3 am, but then... after what seems to be like only 2 hours, we realized that... (below is an account of what happened at that fateful time... my memory may be messed up):

Yue Chuan (he's been studying in the same same room since we started) : *looks up from his books* Eh? *he's facing the windows*

Kai Sen & Madrid: *looks up from DOTA-ing* Walau leh!

Me: *Turns to face the windows* Alamak! Sudah pagi dah?


.... Yup, all six of us played through the night till 7.45 am... an amazing feat for me as I'm already functioning on borrowed time... Tha's when we decided we've had enough and pack up our stuffs and head back to our rooms to sleep. And well, before starting this night marathon, I said that this will be my last DT1101 lecture.

Six hours later, we're up and playing badminton... Dang... this is quite a tough regime... followed by futsal till 6pm...

And on the way back from dinner at Botak Jones (and also with extremely full bloated stomachs) we hatched another DT1101 lecture session... So long for my vow then... And we played till 3am... and again, I made a vow to stop playing DOTA...

We'll just have to see about that again till the next DOTA session...


Right now, today, I skipped my lecture for the first time coz my body finally caved in and refused to get up till I recharged myself. Guess this week onwards I'll be sleeping at 12am, and no long 2 or 3 am. Right now, I'm being sustained by a cup of coffee, but I don't know how long I can last before I had to upgrade to 5 cups a day.


And I just realized that I have a ton of assignments, lab reports and catching up to do this whole week... Great timing... juz when my body needs to recuperate... and I just realized that that damn PGP fire alarm went off... for a bout 10 minutes already... curse the smokers... well then... I guess I better stop now... as my blogging starts to be incoherent already...





+a short update for my upcoming short story+
"Why can't we just let it go?" she thought to herself, reminiscing the smell of burnt blood, from a being which aren't supposed to bleed, "Why do we always... always... have to be the apple... of the eye?"



LaiChii lost sight of the point again... @ here

No comments: