Sunday, October 07, 2007

How long has it been?

Yeah, just how long has it been really? Since the last time I've entered a new post? It seems like 2 months ago. Well, to think that I would have already abandon my blog, but noooo, just when I'm running out of time (2 very difficult assignments to do, 2 CAs this week... YIKES!!!) I have to get distracted to something else. Sheesh... I'm kind of getting feed up with destiny pushing me around with the exact same magnitude, but different in sign (why am I speaking physics-ish? I despissssseee physicsssssss... crapssss, my gollum personality'ssssss backsssss).

Well, since I'm here anyway... I think I forgot what I had initially wanted to blog about. Oh well, just blog some other thing. Well, let's see... DOTA is evil. But evilly good. It destroys your time faster than you can say "huh?" , but sooo stress relieving, really. Then... ah! I remembered what I wanted to blog!


Dang! I love SP1201. All that research that we have to do for the debate, really gave me alot of inspiration. And after nearly half a year of no inspiration, I've found a theme for a new short story!

Haha, it's not final, but this's the initial title : Children of the Parent. What's it about? Nope, not telling you, coz I have a lil paranoia about my ideas being stolen XD. Ok ok, some details. I've imagined the openning scene to be a crime scene. The building's all in bleak gloomy color. Someone has been found dead, and the protagonist was watching atop one of the dilapidated buildings. As the police wonders what in the earth is going on with the town (this is the 15th such case found), the protagonist continues her pursuit of the fugitive. She had been sent by her employers to hunt down someone, someone so shocking that single-handedly could shatter the very foundations of all faith. And she has to do it fast, or all the vital officers would be picked off in no time. However, like every twist in a story, there is something else lurking behind the shadows of deceit, something too difficult to be comprehended.




"Aren't we all," the eyes stared straight through her soul, "Children of the Parent?"


Laichii flavored crab signs off

1 comment:

Gail said...

An update at long last! I've been checking and checking your blog for updates all this while and there has been nothing.

By the way, the short story sounds really cool. Do give us the full version after you've handed it in. (By the way, I don't even know which module you're referring too =P).

Hope to see you blogging more frequently in the future :)