Thursday, January 11, 2007

Space Battles: Battlecruisers, Frigates, and Squadrons of Fighters




New development in my current game! Now I've got the controls for the Battlecruiser working, along with all the sub-compartments! If you'll look at the screenies, everything sticks properly! See those six black dots on the wings? They're the turrets! And they're firing black bullets (why oh why do I give them both the same graphics? Well, it IS still in development stage). And also, I've managed to make the fighters must around in squardrons, albeit they're random movement. Still cannot put in formations. My skills are still rather raw. And see that small fork-shaped thingie? It's a frigate, firing red-hot red coloured ion beams (ok ok, right now it looks like red coloured blocks. But hey, maybe blocks deal more damage than ion beams in space)! Well, that's all right now.I'll definitely keep on working on this game. When it's finish, prepare for massive Space Battles!

No comments: