Sunday, January 07, 2007

Confederacy at War

My very first game!!! It's titled...well...confederacy at war. However, don't come expecting state-of-the-art commercial quality game. My game-making skills are still very much in its infantcy (did I spell it right?), so... in my own opinion, this first game of mine is very horrible. :P




Feast your eyes on some screenshots, (the ships' sprites are done by me!) :



Keep your carriers alive while destroying all Green bombers!




Green bombers are racing to the finish line! SHOOT THEM DOWN!!!!!!




Now you're talking naval warfare. Gunboats, anti-aircraft ships, carriers and frigates going for free for all. Also, watch out for enemy fighters and bombers! A glimpse of the mighty destroyer, if you're lucky, for the sequel is in this 3rd level too!

No comments: