Saturday, August 25, 2007

What to do what to do…

Umm, I think it’s more like:

“What the hell am I doing????? It’s nearly twelve midnight!!! And I haven’t even if mugged anyone (whoops… I think it should be anything… the effects of stress combined with deprivation of sleep… >.<). And for Earth’s sake!!! Next week’s my test!!!! ARRRRR!!!!!

*Looks at the person responsible who ^“prodded” me to update my blog*

“YOU!!!” reenacts crazed look in eyes, “YOU!!! Gack!!!”

End of blog.

Ok, that would be a very lame entry, and an even lamer try at reviving my blog if I ended my blog there, desu ka? (whatever that means… XD). So, what am I going to write over here? Hmmmm, urusai (again, whatever that means, Ichigo seems to like saying that kind of stuff) … haven’t been posting a single entry since I came here because I was too busy.

Hehe, maybe I’ll fine some other time to update with the events?

Ish ish ish… leaving things to another day again. Well, if I want to leave that to another, I still should put in a good entry for this to qualify as a blog entry, and not just another yakking around.

So, here, I humbly list down all the things I plan to do while in NUS… for this sem (sing along ala Bryan McKnight’s “Back at One”:

Plan 1, I plan to study hard

2, I wanna jog every day (or nite, or noon, or dusk, or dawn, or…)

3, I’ll reduce my surfing time (hey, its free and fast over here)

And the list goes on ever and

Plan 4, try to sleep early

5, try to figure out what I’m doing right now (this is wayyyy off the rhythm)

6, Why do people like fishing?

And that’s all, coz I don’t really have a plannn…

Ok, that really was very… sejuk…

And this is the end of this entry.

^ well, who’s this person? If you thing you’re that person, drop a comment and I’ll tell you whether or not you’re the culprit who $#&^ made me feel so *&*(% guilty so that I had to )_^%@! ppdate my blog when I should be )(^### mugging the %$%@! notes.

^.^

No comments: